Monday, September 3, 2007

Going back to work :(

Well, our vacation is officially ending - we are in the last few hours of relaxation before it all starts up again.

The boyz went to California Speedway yesterday to see the Nascar race - bonus was that their favorite driver (#48) won. They had a really good time, drank tons of water and tried to find shade where they could. Best of all was the Question & Answer session fundraiser meeting with Jimmie Johnson (#48) - it was in an air conditioned tent so that was nice for a bit too :) I enjoyed the race as well, but from the comfort of my new couch and with the A/C cranking!

Today has been easy, kickback, relaxing -- I'm so glad we took this time off. Its just been nice and I highly recommend it :)

Oh and speaking of recommendations - go see the Bourne Ultimatim - GREAT movie! What a fun way to spend a couple of hours.

For those that enjoy BBC programming on BBC America, check out Top Gear. There are 3 guys and they do the most hysterical comparisons of cars on this show and then do crazy stunts with them. Its truly funny and we are hooked ! Its very English and just good fun :)

Hope everyone has had a great holiday weekend :)
Trish

2 comments:

Mo said...

Well I'm glad you had a relaxing time off work! I want to see Bourne Ultimatim, when did you go? We saw the 1st one on cable while we were in the desert, now I have to see #2 and #3!

Susan said...

Glad to hear that you all had a nice relaxing vacation. Guess I better get busy and rent the first two movies so I can go see this one :-)...I'm way behind in my movie going...Hope your able to ease your way back into work without any trouble. See you soon!