Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Boyz & An Evening with Friends


I went out to dinner tonight with two of my dearest friends. We went to Johnny Carino's. For the record the food was very good, but we all though it was very odd that bruschetta was not on the menu.


I think we'd probably get together more often if our lives weren't so busy with family, schools, sports, etc. Yet, there's always this moment where I pause, take it all in and realize "oh hey, we made it happen - yay". And then of course, the evening races along. So, Lori and Jackie - this is for you :)


And since I have this photo thing sorta figured out, I'm putting a recent photo of my guys up. This was taken last month on Santa Rosa Island on a great Troop 605 Scout outing. Everyone on the trip had such a good time - lots of hiking, photo ops and great nature sites (including elk).


No comments: