Thursday, September 20, 2007

Its Our Anniversary!

Today is our 27th wedding anniversary! woohoo!

Today is that one day each year where we get to say "we made it another year". For all the naysayers and poopie-heads who said we were too young and we wouldn't last, not to mention several tacos short of a combo plate, we collectively blow a giant raspberry! Yup, we're damn proud of our little selves making it to this point! I can honestly say I love my hubby more than the day I married him - not because he's handsomer or weathered (or whatever the politically correct term is for older!), its because he's still the GUY - that one person for me. I am still, unashamedly, in love with him.

So here's to us and hopefully many more years of being "weathered" together.

2 comments:

Mo said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 27 years, may you have many, many more!!!

Susan said...

Congrats to you both!!! Happy Belated Anniversary :-)