Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday musings

Well, its Tuesday and I survived my atrocious packing job for the crop and actually completed some very basic layouts of an entire scouting event (its a 2006 event, but its sorta done). Now I just need to add the embellishments, titles, journaling ... oh dear... well, the photos are on the paper!

My hubby called me at the crop on Saturday to tell me that he had won a blue ribbon for photography at the scout event that day. He was SO cute and I have to say the photo IS beautiful (I'll have to remember to post it tonight). So now I get to make a layout of his photo and his ribbon! How fun! He always makes sure he takes a lot of photos of each event he goes to so that I have lots to keep me busy in the future!

True to form, I slept most of the day on Sunday. For the life of me I can't figure out why I'm so exhausted after a crop, but the day after strongly resembles a really sad hangover! Heidi and I managed to take the wrong freeway home ... so we saw much more of Riverside than a person should at 11:00 pm! I was home just before midnight though so that's about par for the course.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Can't wait to see your page with the ribbon. That is so cool!

I didn't do much of anything on Sunday either...it was enough just dragging myself to the grocery store which I would have passed on if it wasn't for needing creamer for my coffee.

Oh no! So sorry you guys took the wrong freeway...I almost did the same thing...its so dark out there! You guys made good time...I took the right freeway and got home at 11:30. I had so much fun - thanks for the laughs...and I will never look at a spring roll the same way! LOL