Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring fling crop was wonderful!

Yesterday was Ginger's first crop of the year - and it was FUN! Star, Dani and I had a fun day of creativeness and girly time and just can't believe how FAST time goes by when one is having fun! Wouldn't it be great if our workdays went by just as fast?

Speed aka Dani played with bling & glitter (and woohoo, shared a photo of her & Mike Piazza at Petco Stadium - thank you!!!), Star experimented with different techniques (lots of oohs and aahs from my side of the table!) and then started to work on one of Ginger's kits - the amazing Goofy book - its just so wickedly cute! I can't wait to see it finished - cuz then I'll work on mine!!

Thanks to Ginger and Ginger's Mom for a VERY enjoyable day away from it all! Mom - you did AWESOME before Ginger arrived (woohoo)!!! I still can't believe I won the big prize of the night - a Quickutz Revolution - its SOOO cute!!!! What a treat - and all thanks to the Diva Happy Dance and the extra good luck rub from Mom!

Trish

2 comments:

dannelle said...

hey diva trish...had sooo much fun on saturday with you and diva star!! congratulations on your awesome win!!! it's the diva happy dance!! let's get together again soon!!! xoxo

julee01 said...

it's the diva happy dance!! let's get together again soon. I can remember my first days and being SO nervous every single time, though I started a lot of new schools in new areas and seemed to be that odd gal out. We're thankful that we've stayed in one place and been able to see our son's circle of friends grow each year. Now it looks like hug fest at the school each morning.
=================================
julee
http://www.hookup-tonite.com