Tuesday, March 25, 2008

SINGING A HAPPY SONG!!!

oh joy oh joy, oh wonderful happy joy joy!
Last night, totally on a fluke, we were able to sell our huge Suburban to a family that drove by, noticed the 'burb on the curb and said "hey wanna sell?" We are SO doing the happy dance. Let's face it, in the land of soon to be $4.00 a gallon gas, a 3/4 ton 'burb with a 454 wasn't going to sell and yet IT DID!!!
WOOHOO!!! And its the sale that keeps saving money - today I'm calling my insurance company and we don't have to renew the DMV registration... and hey, best yet, the mailman can now deliver our mail into our mailbox without having to get out of his Jeep (he umm was apparently irritated and wouldn't always close the mailbox), but now he can deliver (though probably not a snow & sleet type of dude!) and the mail will stay in the mailbox!
Yippee!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Whoo Hoo! Congrats on the sale!!!

Hope your mailman is able to close your mailbox from here on out, LOL!!

Hey are you packed for the crop yet?? Come on get busy, {giggle}

Jun Bug House said...

Yeah girl!!!
I am so happy for you.
I don't know how you did it all this time.
Happy Dance in Vegas too!
**U**

Mo said...

HOLY COW the burb is gone????? WOW I still miss my burb and still can't connect with the sequioa like I did with my white thunder!!! Congrats...shall I tell Mr & Mrs Snyder? LOL