Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

El is creating Easter dinner as I type - boneless leg of lamb, veggies, mashed spuds ... and of course, mint sauce! Yummm... can't wait! We rushed to Pavilions this afternoon because I suddenly remembered I had no mint sauce - one just cannot have lamb without it - its a rule, numbered even. But that has been fixed and I'm calm. Of course, it wasn't my fault that the giant bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs jumped into our cart as I walked by them. It wasn't! I gasped and whoops, there they were! In the cart, all pretty ... now they're home and even prettier! Its my one weakness at Easter ... the one candy that makes me squeal with delight (an homage to Ginger) and makes me do the happy dance! Yes, candy can do that! Frightening how easily I'm amused isn't it?

I'm on vacation this week - YAHOO!!! (visual - another happy dance!) I was off on Friday so yesterday felt like Sunday and today feels like a really odd Monday - I sure hope that straightens out this week! LOL! Brian and I have nothing planned, especially as El has to work. Of course, work already called on Friday - good grief, they were only there for half-day, and they called! HELLOOOO - I'm on vacation! So it looks like I'll be perusing the caller ID all week.

Best part is that on Saturday, I'm going to Ginger's crop in Santa Clarita! (okay... everyone with me this time - happy dance! Hey I feel like Ellen with all this happy dancing!) This week I need to figure out what I want to make, create or just chat about! I had taken a break from Scout stuff, but now I'm way behind so I don't think that was such a great plan! I need to get the photos organized, paper set and then bring some back up cards to make (that will make me open the box from QVC that arrived the other day!). We have a new printer and I have a project in mind ... I need to print photos and see if I can actually move the project from my brain to actual production mode. That means breaking out the bind-it-all that is still in the box ... well I have a week so I should be able to do this right? (ha ha ha - yeah I'm laughing too!)

Hope you all have a lovely Easter day and a happy hoppy spring!
Trish :)

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh that peeps picture is just too funny! I will never be able to look at them the same again, LOL

That is just wrong of work to call you while on vacation. They should give you an extra day for that (ah wouldn't that be lovely!)

Good luck in packing for the crop...ah yes always my downfall, always way over packing hee hee....but you will have fun just being with friends. So wish I was going with you guys!!!!

Have a great week off!!!!

Jun Bug House said...

You will get this all set up and crap till ya drop.
Write it all down. Make a list.
I have heard, LOL, that works.
**U**