Saturday, January 10, 2009

A New Year ... A New Cold

So here we are - 10 days into the new year and I have a horrible cold. UGH. I'm missing an Eagle Court of Honor today because I'm sure the last thing they want is me sniffling and coughing my way thru their ceremony and food line! I dropped off Brian at the hall this morning and of course didn't realize (blaming it all on the Tylenol fog) that I dropped him there an hour early! whoops! Pays to read the fine print of the invitation ... must remember that next week! LOL!

Today is also the first Saturday that El has worked in ages. Feels a bit strange at this end, and I'm sure it must feel equally odd for him. Hopefully he'll have a good day though.

I think I'm going to curl up with my remote, kleenex and blankie and see if I can find some movies to watch today. I hate being sick!

No comments: