Tuesday, May 6, 2008

THIRTY!!!! 30!!!! THIRRRRRTY!!!

Pounds that is ... yup, its official, according to the all knowing scale I finally hit the THIRTY lbs gone mark today!

(We pause this blog for a moment of happy, happy, joy, joy happy dancing!)!!

Its been just over 4 months since my lapband surgery and can I just say I love it and the results! I had my second adjustment (fill) on Apr. 12th and since then I've been getting my head into the same game as my stomach - thankfully, most times they play nice in the sandbox! I can eat most things just fine. In fact, this Sunday we took Brian and his friend to Red Robin's ... its been ages since we've eaten out at home and I was just all set and drooly for their fish and chips. Well a few bites later, the band reminded me it was there and was firmly in charge. But I had leftovers! LOL!

THIRTY ... oh my gosh... I keep visualizing 30 lbs of potatoes and lugging them around Vons smiling that lunatic type smile saying "look at ME, look at THESE - 30 lbs of these are gone from me-woohoo" (course, then the store manager comes up and quietly asks me to put all his potatoes back where the belong thank you very much).

HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!! (everybody dance!)

3 comments:

dannelle said...

diva trish....THAT IS AWESOME!!! thirty lbs lost is sooo great!!! all this hard work is paying off...so stoked for you...keep it going!!! woo hoo!!!

xoxo,
dani

kimble said...

Good for you Trish, that is wonderful news!

Susan said...

Congrats Trish!!!! So happy for you! :-)